12 Ways Logout From Facebook Messenger On Android: Facebook recently decided to make Messenger its own stand stone app. Which means our Facebook Messenger doesn’t have a log out button like the original Facebook app, which can be annoying for a large number of users.
In this article, we will show you how to log out from Messenger on Android and iOS from your phone or PC in a very simple way.
How to logout from Facebook Messenger using computer, phone or tablet. If you forget to log out of a public or shared computer, you can use Facebook security settings to log out remotely.
If you want to delete your entire Facebook account, see how to deactivate a Facebook account instead.
Also see how to log out of Facebook Messenger through today’s article. And there are several discussions about this. It may fascinate you.
How to Logout from Facebook Messenger On Android
Now I will show you how you can logout of Facebook via mobile very easily, in that context now if you notice the steps with the image you must be logged out of Facebook through your mobile.
How to Logout of Facebook Messenger on Android
- 1. Go to Facebook.com or android app
- 2. After entering here click on the three pull marks in the top corner.
3. Then scroll down, see the logout option and click on it.
4. Now your job is to log out of Facebook.
Clear Messenger app data in Settings
To log out from Facebook Messenger, you need to go to the settings of your Android device.
- If the app is open, close it and release it from your recent app list, otherwise this strategy will not work.
- In Settings, scroll down to the Applications or Applications Manager and scroll down until you see Messenger.
- Tap it, scroll down and look for storage.
- Select Clear Data after opening the storage. There should also be a clear cache option, which we recommend you use as well.
Now when you go back to tapping Messenger in your app drawer you will see that it will not log you in automatically.